The Gut Fix is a four-module program for a 7-day turnaround!
Factors like low stomach acid, fat malabsorption, and a deficiency in digestive enzymes can result in not being able to properly break down the nutrients from the foods you’re eating.
While there is no quick fix to compromised health – you CAN see a vast improvement in symptoms, sometimes in as little as 7 days.
Because your gut lining regenerates every 7 days.
If you are sick and tired of being sick and tired, this is your entry-point.
Your GUT is your FIRST line of defense.
Here are SOME of the signs of an unhealthy gut:
1. Food sensitivities and digestive disturbances: (like bloating, constipation, diarrhea, and indigestion) are directly tied to an unhealthy gut.
2. Sugar cravings? Sugar and processed food decrease the amount of good bacteria in your gut, which increases sugar cravings, which becomes a dangerous pattern and can damage your gut still further. Insulin resistance is linked to decreased nutrient absorption.
3. Inflammation: Gut damage has been linked to increased inflammation in the body. Inflammation can be the precursor to a number of diseases, autoimmune conditions and even cancer.
4. Weight challenges: An imbalanced gut impairs your body’s ability to absorb nutrients, regulate insulin, and store fat.
5. Fatigue and / or insomnia: Serotonin (a hormone that affects sleep and mood) is actually produced in the gut. So leaky gut or gut damage can impair your ability to sleep well.
6. Skin conditions: like eczema, acne and rosacea. The bacteria found in your intestines (aka the gut) influence your overall health, especially your skin.
About Dr. Tom O’Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN
Dr. Tom is New York Times bestselling author, and an internationally recognized leader, speaker, educator, advocate, and expert on autoimmune disease and metabolic disorders. He organized the popular Gluten Summit in November 2013. Dr. O’Bryan has more than 30 years of experience as a functional medicine practitioner and educator and is an adjunct professor at the Institute for Functional Medicine.