Blinding Insights on How to Understand, Support, and Employ the Vision-Impaired
Leah Martinson is a Nationally Board-Certified Health and Wellness Coach, NBCHWC, and founder of Visionairium Healing, LLC. Using her advanced training, professional experience, and her own struggles with blindness, she skillfully helps others address chronic stress, hidden illnesses/disabilities, and other obstacles to live a joyful, vibrant life.
- Several stereotypes that the blind and vision impaired community face
- How stereotypes can be detrimental to your health
- How to identify and change your own limiting beliefs around what it means to be blind
- The ways in which technology enhances the lives of people living with blindness
- Resources available to employers for hiring vision impaired employees