Regenerative Whole Health Show: Calming the Inflammatory Cascade in Multiple Sclerosis – Putting the Fire Out
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a debilitating autoimmune condition in which nerve damage disrupts communication between the brain and the body, causing pain, fatigue, vision loss, and impaired coordination. Join Dr. Tom O’Bryan, KnoWEwell’s Chief Health Officer, founder of theDr.com, and a recognized expert on autoimmunity, as he explains how most autoimmune conditions, like MS, can be reversed by calming the inflammation contributing to the disease.
- Inputs and outputs of systemic chronic inflammation
- Neurodegenerative diseases with a chronic inflammatory basis
- Five pillars of chronic disease development
- Two most powerful triggers to cause leaky gut
- Common relationships between microbial overgrowth and autoimmune disorders