Regenerative Whole Health Show: Falling Short – Why Our Efforts at Being Healthier Often Have Limited Success
Eight of the top ten causes of death in the US are chronic inflammatory conditions. Chronic inflammation can manifest as Alzheimer’s, rheumatoid arthritis, cardiovascular disease, multiple sclerosis, chronic fatigue, brain fog, and more. Without a clear understanding as to the cause of the long-term inflammation, it is virtually impossible to reverse the resulting downward health trajectory. However, the mechanisms that initiate and fuel these inflammatory conditions are often predictable and identifiable.
Patients suffering from the autoimmune cascade visit doctors every day. The numbers of people suffering with autoimmune diseases and the severity of their suffering is increasing exponentially every decade.
Join Tom O’Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN, KnoWEwell’s Chief Health Officer and founder of theDr.com, to learn the basic information you should know to arrest and reverse the direction of your health concerns.
In this program, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the sequential order of the development of chronic inflammatory diseases. You will learn:
- The development of the autoimmune cascade
- The five pillars in the development of chronic inflammatory diseases
- To recognize a few of the many environmental triggers fueling the inflammatory cascade
- How an unhealthy gut can create a systemic inflammatory cascade that can lead to chronic disease
- What is “Leaky Gut”?
- Tests that help to identify chronic inflammatory diseases
- Food and diets that can reduce the inflammation that fuels the autoimmune cascade
- Key supplements that support healing the “Leaky Gut”