Food and the Way It Is Grown Matters – Jennifer Maynard
In this episode of Tuesdays with Dr. Tom, KnoWEwell Chief Health Officer, Dr. Tom O’Bryan, digs deep into food and how it’s grown with Jennifer Maynard of Nutrition for Longevity. They discuss how a regenerative farming approach helps the soil and our health.
*This course is FREE in most KnoWEwell member plans – see this FAQ for details. View all Education Center FAQs here.
- How a regenerative farming approach supports the soil microbiome
- How the soil microbiome impacts the immune system of plants, food nutrients, and the human microbiome
- Steps to use regenerative farming to support human health
- How food can help us live a longer, more active life
- Easy-to-grow foods at home