In this important six-part series, we look at the most critical aspects of the immune system and how we can tap into ancient, integrative, mainstream, and cutting-edge practices to make it efficient and enhance its ability to handle day-to-day stresses and disease. In this series, we explore a Regenerative Whole HealthTM approach from top experts around the globe who will help you transform your body’s ability to handle disease and give you realistic approaches to protecting yourself and your family.
LIVE from India and other parts of the world, the series will feature experts such as Dr. Tom O’Bryan, KnoWEwell Chief Health Officer; Ishi Khosla, Clinical Nutritionist and President of the Celiac Society of India; Yogi Jayadevan, Founder of Dharshan Yoga; Dr. Madiha Saeed, the KnoWEwell Director of Education; and a plethora of world authorities in whole health, naturopathy, homeopathy, fitness, mental health, and happiness.
This course is discounted in most KnoWEwell member plans. Learn more in the Education Center FAQs here.
- What is our immune system? What is its job in the body?
- What is our immune system made of and how do we realize its full potential?
- How does the immune system respond to external threats on a day-to-day basis?
- What are the factors that build up good immunity?
- What I can control to start the journey towards building a more robust immune system?
- Three top recipes for a healthy immune system from our experts
- What are the benefits of Functional Medicine, homeopathy, Ayurveda, and naturopathy?
- What is the difference between Functional Medicine and Integrative Medicine?
- How using these four therapies can help build your immune system
- How to apply these ancient sciences to modern life
- Two top recommendations from each expert on building and sustaining a healthy body
- Essentials of good nutrition
- What is “healthy food” and how to eat clean
- How small interventions can produce big results
- The role of supplements and micro nutrition
- Focusing on Indian foods
- Nutrition for different health conditions
- Superfoods – a reality or a myth?
- Achieving nutritional balances in everyday consumption
- How to cook for better health
- Healthy cooking methods
- Some key recipes for good health
- Key food supplements to include in your recipes, like chia and flax
- Small interventions, big changes
- How to breathe to reduce stress
- Simple techniques to manage stress and anxiety
- The power of positive thinking
- Simple happiness mantras
- How to stop worrying and start living
- The role of exercise for long-term health and vitality
- Simple exercises to boost your immune system
- How to get motivated and moving first thing in the morning
- How much is too much exercise
*This session originally took place live but was recorded for on-demand viewing.