Regenerative Whole Health Show: Gut Health and Healing 101
The Whole Journey was founded by Christa Orecchio, a clinical and holistic nutritionist with 15 years of experience. Christa is the author of 3 books and hosts three health and wellness TV shows. Nearly 15,000 customers worldwide have been tested and transformed by their programs. Join us as she shares her transformative knowledge.
- What is the microbiome?
- What are the three types of “bugs” that make up our microbiome and why is it so important to keep them balanced?
- How does someone’s personal health history influence their microbiome?
- What is leaky gut and how does that lead to autoimmune disease?
- What are common gut infections and why are they so prolific?
- What are the best foods, supplements, and practices to help heal the lining of the gut?
- Overcoming these infections by interrupting something called quorum sensing.
- What kind of supplements and/or cleansing techniques are involved to execute this strategy?
- The Whole Journey – five steps to rejuvenating the microbiome and immune system.