Healthcare from Your Dentist’s Chair: Better Face, Airway, Energy, and Health – Tracing the Dots to Your Mouth
A “bad back” often means serious pain and physical limitations. A structurally impaired or “bad mouth” can also mean pain, and it can choke your airway. If you are you suffering from any of these problems, Impaired Mouth Syndrome is likely to be a hidden root cause:
- Recurring aches and pains, jaw cramps, and fatigue
- Teeth grinding, depression, anxiety, brain fog, and waking up tired
- Sleep apnea, snoring, double chin, PMS, ED, diabetes, and overweight
- Multiple dental problems: root canals, extractions, or implants with failures
Join Dr. Amy Dayries-Ling, DMD, FAIHM, AIAOMT and host of Healthcare from Your Dentist’s Chair and Dr. Felix Liao, DDS, former President of the International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine (IABDM) and founder of Holistic Mouth Solutions as they discuss how to connect the dots from your symptoms to their root cause(s) and how to bring out a better version of your face… starting with your mouth.
A pre-publication pdf of Dr. Felix’s upcoming book Your Kid’s Best Face: How Parents Can Nurture Top Health & Attractive Look will be available for download during the presentation as a gift from Dr. Felix.
- How your health symptoms can be related to your mouth
- To identify and understand the root cause of your symptoms
- How to relaunch your vitality and bring out a better version of your face and mouth