Healthcare from Your Dentist’s Chair: Dental Implant Awareness Month
In this episode of the webinar series, Healthcare from Your Dentist’s Chair, our health and well-being advisor Dr. Amy Dayries-Ling, DMD, FAIHM, AIAOMT, looks at dental implants from an integrative medicine perspective. Join her and her guest, Dr. Jack Krall of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, to learn how an implant can lead you to a more normal life.
- When an implant is needed/appropriate
- The parts of an implant and the materials used
- Preparation for dental surgery
- Options, expectations, and other considerations for dental implant surgery
- Recovery and outcomes after implant surgery