If you knew you were going to live to 100, how would you change your life today?
This line-up of presenters are among the most influential and renowned in the realm of men’s healthcare and personal development.
If you are a biological male and/or identify as a man and want to perform at your highest levels personally and professionally as you age; create a lasting family legacy that you can be proud of; look great, feel great, and function great; and experience a joyful life, you do not want to miss this one of a kind Men’s Health Series.
- Ben Greenfield, human performance consultant, 13-time Ironman triathlete, speaker, and New York Times bestselling author of 17 books
- Chris Smith, creator of Family Brand, host of Family Brand podcast, and creator of the Level Up Your Family in 8 Weeks program
- Eric Plasker, chiropractic doctor, international bestselling author and creator of The 100 Year Lifestyle
- Alan Christianson, naturopathic endocrinologist, founding president of the Endocrine Association of Naturopathic Physicians, bestselling author, and media spokesperson
- Krista Burns, chiropractic doctor, founder of the American Posture Institute, author, and TEDx speaker
- Bryce Applebaum, doctor of optometry, pioneer in neuro-optometry, board-certified Fellow of the College of Optometrists in Vision Development, and Adjunct Clinical Professor at the Southern College of Optometry
- Tracy Gapin, board certified urologist, world renowned men’s health and performance expert, founder of the Gapin Institute, media spokesperson, and TEDx speaker
- Tarin Forbes, triple board-certified specialist in anti-aging, regenerative and integrative medicine fellow with the American Board of Family Medicine
Learn about each topic area and walk away with tangible next steps to use in your life TODAY, along with guidance on how to masterfully apply these new skills.
Ben Greenfield is a human performance consultant, speaker, and New York Times bestselling author of 17 books. His new book, Boundless Parenting, will be hitting the shelves very soon. Other the widely popular titles include Beyond Training, Boundless, Fit Soul, Spiritual Disciplines Journal and the Boundless Cookbook.
A former collegiate tennis, water polo and volleyball player, bodybuilder, 13-time Ironman triathlete and professional obstacle course racer, Ben has been voted by the NSCA as America’s top Personal Trainer and by Greatest as one of the top 100 Most Influential People In Health And Fitness.
Ben hosts the highly popular fitness, nutrition, and wellness website BenGreenfieldLife.com, a site with over a million monthly visitors, featuring articles, podcasts, and product reviews from Ben.
In this presentation, Ben will teach you how to foster the development of free-thinking, creative, resilient children who will grow up to make this world a better place; and how to incorporate traditions, routines and rituals that develop pride and a deep sense of legacy in your children and family.
- Crucial habits and rituals to introduce at each age for your child to foster resilience and maturity
- How to incorporate a rite of passage into adolescence and adulthood in a child’s life
- Steps to systematically incorporate family values, family mission statement, family traditions and other keys to developing legacy
Chris Smith and his wife Melissa are the creators of Family Brand. Their purpose is to help you become a better parent, a better spouse, and to build a stronger family. From Chris’ early marriage struggles and almost divorce, he has learned that life should be lived by design, not default, and that your family is your life’s most important work.
In this presentation, Chris will share with you the keys on how to be a leader in your home.
- Why your home is the greatest leadership development opportunity there is
- How to prioritize your family
- How strengthening your family is strengthening the world
Dr. Eric Plasker is the international bestselling author and creator of The 100 Year Lifestyle, and a practicing chiropractor since 1986. With a primary focus on human performance, family care, and longevity potential, he has been a leader in the wellness and chiropractic industries for decades.
This presentation will empower you and your loved ones to live at 100% for 100 years and beyond. We are the first generation in history that is getting the advanced notice of our longevity potential. Our parent’s and grandparent’s generation were blindsided by their extended lifespan and, unfortunately, many are suffering the mental, physical, financial, and relationship consequences for decades. It doesn’t have to be that way.
Dr. Plasker will equip you with the vision and tools to make the most of today, and get you on the road to a sensational century.
- Embrace your longevity potential and the 3 life-changing principles.
- Create youthful energy at every age
- Build a health care team versus a crisis care team and redefine relationships, finances, and retirement
Dr. Alan Christianson is a Naturopathic Endocrinologist focusing on thyroid disease. He is a New York Times bestselling author whose titles include The Metabolism Reset Diet and the Thyroid Reset Diet.
Dr. Christianson is the founding president of the Endocrine Association of Naturopathic Physicians and has trained thousands of physicians worldwide in natural thyroid care.
He frequently appears on national TV shows like Dr. Oz, The Doctors, The Today Show, and CNN, as well as print media like Shape Magazine, Women’s World, and Natural Health.
In this presentation, Dr. Christianson will show you how you can increase your metabolism in less than one month. In doing so, he will demonstrate how too much exercise can actually cause you to gain weight and how liver function sets the metabolic rate.
- What can prevent ketogenic and low-carb diets from working
- The sleep-glycogen connection behind fat burning
- How to reverse cortisol’s effects on fat storage
Dr. Krista Burns is the founder of the American Posture Institute, author of the textbook The Posture Principles, and TEDx Speaker. Dr. Krista has two doctorate degrees and is leading the charge against postural decline as a Doctor of Chiropractic and a Doctor of Health Administration.
She has been featured on media including ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox News Radio, and Global Woman Magazine, and prestigious stages including the World Congress of Neurology and Neurological Disorders and the World Congress of Falls and Postural Stability. She was recognized as a Top 100 Doctor by the Global Summits Institute and is the host of the International Posture Symposium.
In this presentation, you will discover the benefits of proper posture for peak human performance and pain-free aging. Learn the brain-posture connection and how posture is a predictor of neurologic function and posture exercises to reverse common postural distortion patterns as well as the critical health effects of height loss for men and the surprising connection between postural distortion patterns and heart disease and brain dysfunction
- How posture is related to neurologic function to optimize men’s health and peak performance.
- Why proper posture is the solution to prevent chronic pain.
- Ergonomic essentials for a safer and healthier workspace.
Dr. Bryce Appelbaum is a pioneer in neuro-optometry passionate about unlocking life’s potential through vision. His expertise includes reorganizing the visual brain post-concussion to return to learn and return to life, remediating visual developmental delays interfering with reading and learning, and enhancing visual skills to elevate sports performance.
Dr. Appelbaum is a board-certified Fellow of the College of Optometrists in Vision Development and an Adjunct Clinical Professor at the Southern College of Optometry. He has worked with hundreds of professional athletes, numerous professional and collegiate sports teams, and countless amateur athletes to transform raw talent into honed performance through vision.
During this presentation, you will learn the top three vision exercises to keep your near vision, daily habits to engage with screens for longer with more productivity, what supplements and nutrition support optimal eye health and why knowing the difference between eyesight and vision could change your life.
- How to keep your eyes “young”
- Why healthcare has it all wrong about the eyes and what you need to know instead
- The New Screen Pandemic – how to minimize the damaging effects of screens on our eyes and vision
- Practical exercises you can start doing right now to improve your vision
Dr. Tracy Gapin is a board-certified urologist, world renowned men’s health & performance expert, and the founder of the Gapin Institute, the global leader in High Performance Health. He has over 20 years of experience focused on health optimization, human performance and longevity, providing executives & entrepreneurs a personalized path to fulfill their highest potential.
He’s a thought leader, a professional speaker, and the author of the best-selling books, Male 2.0 and Codes of Longevity. He is a member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Age Management Medical Group, and International Peptide Society.
Dr. Gapin has been featured in Entrepreneur magazine, Dave Asprey’s Biohacking Conference, NBC and TEDx.
In this presentation, Dr. Gapin will discuss why men’s health is deteriorating and how you can use data, advances in precision health and smart daily choices to take control of your health.
- Discover the critical drivers to High Performance in every area of your life.
- Learn the strategies that the world’s most successful entrepreneurs and CEOs leverage to optimize their body and brain to have more energy, lose weight, have better sex and do what it takes to live longer.
- Discover the Power of Your Hormones
- Unlock the Science: Genetics & Epigenetics
- Uncover the Secrets of Advanced Diagnostics & Data
- Learn About The Power of Peptides
Dr. Tarin Forbes received her Osteopathic Medical Degree from Midwestern University in Glendale, Arizona in 2006. She completed her residency in Family Medicine at Bayfront Medical Center, St Petersburg, Florida in 2009.
Dr. Forbes has since completed a fellowship and board certification in Anti-Aging and Restorative and Regenerative Medicine, and in Nutritional and Metabolic Medicine through The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M) and the Metabolic Medical Institute in 2016. She also became board certified in Integrative Medicine from the ABOIM American Board of Integrative Medicine. She has also completed additional certifications in Peptide Therapy, Cardiometabolic Medicine, Men’s Health, Sexual Health, and IV Therapy. She is a member of A4M, the International Peptide Society, and the Institute for Functional Medicine.
Dr. Forbes’ drive and devotion is to enhance her patients’ quality of life for decades to come. Drawing from her own personal experience with health challenges, and her confidence that treating each patient as a unique person that is striving for optimal health, instead of addressing just their medical diagnoses and symptoms, is a far better approach to health care.
In this presentation, Dr. Forbes will discuss ways to improve sexual health, including lifestyle modifications, supplementation, nutrient intake, physical therapy, as well as various cutting-edge tools.
- Tools and strategies to improve libido, orgasm intensity/frequency, and overall sexual pleasure
- Learn some of the cutting-edge methods used to enhance men’s performance, including GAINSWave therapy, Peptides and PRP (when beneficial).